17th Annual Scripps Ranch Community Fair & Concert
Celebrating Our Community of Cultures in 2016
12:00-5:00 Exhibitor Booths
12:00-7:30 Kids' Zone Rides
1:00-5:30 Community Performers
2:00-7:00 Wine & Beer Garden
6:00-7:30 Breez'n Concert
* Giving & Volunteering – You can give-back to local non-profits
* Living Greener – Purchase LED Lightbulb Packs Only $10 (a $50-60 value)
* Enjoying a Night Out – Drop by the Welcome Booth to enter a free drawing
* Coloring Contest – Kids can have fun coloring the “Celebrating Our
Our community is rich in many cultural, social and global traditions. This year’s Fair will provide an opportunity for residents and exhibitors to showcase and celebrate their cultures, interests, activities, goods and services.
Nestled in the beautiful Scripps Ranch Community Park, you can expect a variety of community groups, businesses and vendors at the Fair showcasing their services, unique products and crafts. You may find valuable information, the perfect gift, an item that's just right for you, or a new service provider.
Are you interested in greener living, energy efficiency, and the wonderful outdoors? Stop by the extensive Green Street, filled with knowledgeable vendors and non-profit groups.
Music and Merriment await you at the Fair. Laugh and play in the Kids' Zone, with its fun rides, facepainting, and hands-on activities. Enjoy delicious food and refreshments (including Wine & Beer), while watching the live entertainment onstage, featuring Rob the DJ, local youth performers, and a free concert that night featuring Breez'n.
Thank you Sponsors for supporting the Fair and our community!
Diamond Level ($1500+)
Ruby Level ($1000)
ASI Hastings Heating, Air and Solar
The Hoffman Team
Emerald Level ($400)
Thank you also to our numerous Sapphire and Topaz Sponsors and the Vendors and Community groups who are participating in this year's Fair.
For a current list of this year's sponsors, vendors and community groups, click here.
New this year is a Silent Auction with 100% of the proceeds to fund up to three scholarships for SRHS seniors. Learn more about this program at www.scrippsranch.org/scholarships.
Located close to the entrance, the Silent Auction is open from 12:00 – 4:30 pm. Because of the generosity of local businesses and organizations, we are pleased to present a variety of great deals. Just check out the list so far:
- 4 passes to Reuben H. Fleet Science Center & $25.00 to Board and Brew - Value: $105
- 2 passes to Miramar Speed Circuit. & $25.00 to Board and Brew - Value: $75
- 2 Tickets to Scripps Ranch Theater & $25.00 to Chile Peppers - Value: $87
- $150 in Scripps Ranch Swim and Racquet Club Services and visor - Value: $160
- Scripps Performing Arts Center – 1 month of unlimited classes for whole family - Value: $750
- 1 1-hr massage at Fitness Quest - Value: $90
- 2 tickets to Who Dunnit? Gaslamp Murder Mystery Tour - Value: $53.00
Rockin' Jump – 10 1-hour passes and misc. items - Value: $160
Family admission for 4 to The Living Coast Discovery Center, Chula Vista - Value: $56
- 2 – tickets to Moonlight Amphitheater - Value: $108
Pier 39 San Francisco Family Pack - Value: $298
- 2 passes to Miramar Speed Circuit & $25.00 to Chile Peppers - Value: $75
- Two-hour healthy cooking class and dinner for four in the Carlsbad area - Value: $175
- 1-hour double Kayak or SUP Rental Oceanside Harbor - Value $25
- Alvarado Institute of Beauty – Consultation, microdermabrasion, deluxe facial, signature enzyme treatment and $500 off Ultratherapy treatment - Value: $945
- San Diego Chargers, Limited Edition #32 Eric Weddle and #25 Darrell Stuckey 2015 Pro Bowl selection football – Value: $Priceless.
Enjoy a reasonably-priced lunch, dinner or snack at one of these delicious food vendors:
Finest City Kettlecorn
Jamaican Jerk Hut
Jewel Amusements' Fair Food
San Diego Poke Company
Taqueria El Sabroso
Enjoy a glass of wine or a Ballast Point beer at the open-air Wine & Beer Garden by the stage. It's the perfect spot to relax with friends and watch the performers on stage during the day and the concert at night.
Priced at $4 – 6 per glass, with proceeds benefiting the SRCA, the Garden is presented by BarWorks and is open from 2:00 – 7:00 p.m. (You must be 21 or older to enter the Garden.)
12:30 Villa Musica Junior Band
1:00 Villa Musica Teen Rock Band
1:30 Expression Kids Indian Dance
2:00 Jing Chinese Martial Arts
2:30 Jamul Indian Village
3:00 The Wild Things
3:25 High Voltage
3:50 Marissa McGuffie
4:15 The Revolution
4:40 To Be Continued
5:10 Vinyl Knights
6:00-7:30 Breezn' Free Concert
Sustainable Scripps Ranch presents its Annual "Green Street", with eco-friendly community groups and organizations showcasing their green knowledge, products and services. You’ll have fun learning about gardening, programs to make your house healthy and energy-efficient, local parks and attractions, water conservation tips, and more.
The fun encompasses the entire Fair, with rides, games and hands-on activities for kids of all ages to enjoy. Check out some of the activities planned:
* Carnival Rides: We’ll have exciting new rides to spice up the returning classics – Inflatables, Super Slide, Carousel, Jurassic Adventure, Little Nemo and the Lucky Duck Game.
* Face painting and balloon art
* Explore the fun activities presented at booths
* Meet and thank our local fire department staff at their visiting fire truck
All kids up to age 12 can enter in the Coloring Contest. You can either click on the image to print and color beforehand, or pick up a copy at the Fair. (Only one entry per child!) Each participant will receive a ticket and we’ll display their coloring page. At 3:00 pm, there will be a random drawing for the grand prize of a special Chuck E. Cheese package.
Sponsorships and Booth Spaces Are Available
Click here for information about sponsorships and booth spaces. Deadline to submit an application is Friday, May 6, 2016.