The best way to shrink your college costs is to become an empowered consumer. SRHS Foundation invites you to become a smart college shopper by attending The College Solution Workshop with Lynn O’Shaughnessy
When: Thursday April 24th
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Location: SRHS Theater
Admission- $5.00 per family, (100% of the admission fees will go to the SRHS Foundation to support our students.)
Tickets will be sold at the door on the night of the presentation only. Seating is limited to the number of seats in the theater.
The Workshop will Include:
- 2 Hour Interactive Presentation
- A PDF Workbook, “Shrinking The Cost of College”
- Question and Answer period – Come with your questions.
A sampling of topics Lynn will cover:
- How to tap into the biggest sources of college money
- How to find the most generous colleges for your child
- How to discover what a college will cost you before applying
- Why it’s not just “A” students who earn scholarships
- Will you qualify for financial aid?
- What you need to know about athletic scholarships
- The real story behind college rankings
- Strategies to increase admission chances
- A potential financial aid advantage for families of divorce
- How to evaluate colleges and universities academically
About Lynn O’Shaughnessy – Lynn is a nationally recognized expert on making college more affordable. A college columnist at CBS MoneyWatch, Lynn is the author of the Amazon bestseller, The College Solution, and writes regularly for her blog with the same name. She is the consulting director of college planning for the University of California, San Diego’s K-16 programs.
For any questions on this program, please contact Lori Erlenbach at [email protected]