The mission of SRCA Communications is to identify and implement state-of the-art communication tools and practices that enable participation and volunteerism in the Scripps Ranch Community.
The SRCA currently uses five methods to communicate with the ~12,500 households in the Scripps Ranch Community: Board of Directors and District Representatives, Website, Newsletter, Email and Social Networking (Facebook / LinkedIn).
We encourage residents to submit information for posting and/or distribution regarding their upcoming events. Submit your requests to the following:
• SRCA Board – [email protected]
• Website and Email – [email protected]
• Social Networking (Facebook) – [email protected]
• Newsletter – [email protected] or via U.S. Mail at Scripps Ranch Civic Association; 10755-F Scripps Poway Parkway PMB # 613; San Diego, CA 92131
• Newsletter Advertising Submissions – [email protected] or by calling 858.271.8523
When submitting for the Web / Email / Facebook-LinkedIn, please give us lead-time of 5 days, and be sure to include:
• A brief paragraph detailing your event
• Contact Information
• Graphics or pictures to be included in announcement
Dates for newsletter submissions are listed in each edition which arrives on your door step each month, or you can contact the editor directly at [email protected]