The Scripps Ranch Schools Committee (SRSC) is a standing committee of the Scripps Ranch Civic Association. It also operates as the Scripps Ranch Cluster Council for the San Diego Unified School District. It is comprised of representatives from all the Scripps Ranch public school and community groups. For a more specific look at its composition, please see the Standard Operating Procedures document link below.
The SRSC generally meets on the third Wednesday of each month (during the school year) at 4:30 pm in the Marshall Middle School Community Room. All meetings are open to the public. The co-chairs are Luis Fregoso and Jen Marchesini.
Download the presentation from the last meeting: Partnership Agreements (.ppt 409k)
Scripps Ranch School Information
|Scripps Ranch High School
Principal: Ann Menna
|Thurgood Marshall Middle School
Principal: Michelle Irwin
|Dingeman Elementary School
Principal: Tamara Lewis
|Ellen Browning Scripps Elementary School
Principal: Liz Sloan
|Jerabek Elementary School
Principal: Kristie Joiner
|Miramar Ranch Elementary School
Principal: Peggy Crane
|Innovations Academy—Public Charter School
Director: Christine Kuglen
|The Scripps Ranch cluster of schools is in the San Diego Unified School District’s Area 6.
The area superintendent is Fabiola Bagula.
You can reach her at [email protected].To find out more about Area 6 and Fabiola, please visit www.sandi.net/area6
Schools Committee Newsletter Articles
- Download the October 2015 Schools Committee Newsletter Article (pdf 631kb)
- Download the September 2014 Scripps Ranch Schools Committee Newsletter Article. (pdf 588k)
CAASPP Test Results
- Download the CAASPP test results table (PDF)
- 2015 CAASP Complete Results for all SR schools (PDF)
- 2015 CAASPP SDUSD and SR Summary Results-summary (PDF)
- 2015 Smarted Balanced Results by State (PDF)
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress Results for 2015 (PDF)
- Understanding and Searching SBAC CAASPP Results v2 (PDF)
District Calendar 2016-2017