16th Annual Scripps Ranch Community Fair & Concert
12:00-5:00 Exhibitor Booths
12:00-7:30 Kids' Zone Rides
1:00-4:00 Dunk Tank
1:00-5:30 Community Performers
2:00-7:00 Wine & Beer Garden
6:00-7:30 Breez'n Concert
* Dunk Tank with special guests
* SRHS Football Punt/Pass/Kick Competion
* LED Lightbulbs On Sale – 3-pack for $10
* New Rides – Round-up & Sizzler
* New Food Booths
* Green Street has drought info & more
Nestled in the beautiful Scripps Ranch Community Park, you can expect a variety of community groups, businesses and vendors at the Fair showcasing their services, unique products and crafts. You may find valuable information, the perfect gift, an item that's just right for you, or a new service provider.
Are you interested in greener living, energy efficiency, and the wonderful outdoors? Stop by the extensive Green Street, filled with knowledgeable vendors and non-profit groups.
Music and Merriment await you at the Fair. Laugh and play in the Kids' Zone, with its fun rides, facepainting, and hands-on activities. Enjoy delicious food and refreshments (including Wine & Beer), while watching the live entertainment onstage, featuring Rob the DJ, local youth performers, and a free concert that night featuring Breez'n.
Thank you Sponsors for supporting the Fair and our community!
Diamond Level ($1500+)
Ruby Level ($1000)
Emerald Level ($400)
Thank you also to our numerous Sapphire and Topaz Sponsors and the Vendors and Community groups who are participating in this year's Fair.
For a current list of this year's sponsors, vendors and community groups, click here.
Dunk one of the special guests between 1-4pm, Dunk and help support the SRCA 4th of July Parade. After the dunking, SSR will recycle the water. (Sponsored by The Hoffman Team, so 100% of the revenue will go toward the Parade.)
New Food Booths
While we liked the Food Trucks, we missed the tantilizing smells from food booths. After all, what's a Picnic At The Park without those mouth-watering aromas. Enjoy a reasonably-priced lunch, dinner or snack at one of these delicious food vendors:
Finest City Kettlecorn
Jamaican Jerk Hut
Jewel Amusements' Fair Food
San Diego Poke Company
Taqueria El Sabroso
Wine and & Beer Garden
Enjoy a glass of wine or a Ballast Point beer at the open-air Wine & Beer Garden by the stage. It's the perfect spot to relax with friends and watch the performers on stage during the day and the concert at night.
Priced at $4 – 6 per glass, with proceeds benefiting the SRCA, the Garden is presented by BarWorks and is open from 2:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Music & Merriment
Reserve your spot on the grass to watch these talented local performers during the day and the rockin' dancin' Breez'n concernt that night. Just bring a chair or blanket.
12:00 Rob the DJ ** All Day **
12:30 Zumba Gold Class
1:00 Muse Academy of Music
1:30 SoCal TTC
2:00 Bujinkan Taka-Seigi Dojo San Diego
2:30 MMS Soloists (Olivia Kuykendall, Savannah Ashley, Nicole de Kozan)
3:00 Marshall Middle School Chamber Choir
3:30 JING Chinese Martial Arts
4:00 Almost Grounded
5:30 Tai Chi
6:00-7:30 Breez'n Free Concert
Sustainable Scripps Ranch presents its Annual "Green Street", with Eco-friendly community groups and organizations showcasing their green knowledge, products and services.
Here are highlights to get the most out of your visit through Green Street:
- Just for fun drop by Sustainable Scripps Ranch (SSR) to make a free succulent mini-garden and by the Solar Cooking Club as they demonstrate solar cookers.
- Visit ASI Heating, Air, and Solar to learn about programs to make your house more healthy, comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient.
- Gain inspiration and knowledge for a more sustainable lifestyle from San Diego Environmental Outreach for recycling, 350.org, and more.
- If you're already an edible gardener or want to get started, check out Urban Homesteaders, AgPals, San Diego Master Gardeners, and California Native Plant Society. Not a gardener, but you enjoy fresh food? Sign-up with Farm Fresh to You and receive locally grown fruits and vegetables delivered right to your door.
- Discover what's special about these local parks and attractions from their knowledgeable representatives - Goodan Ranch, San Diequito River Parks, Mission Trails Regional Park, Torrey Pines State Natural Preserve, and Birch Aquarium.
- And, with the drought top of mind for everyone, learn more water conservation tips at Think Blue, the San Diego Water Authority, and the City of San Diego Water Conservation.
** Replace your old bulbs with energy-saving LEDs. TechniArt will be selling LED 3-packs for $10 each (a $60 value subsidized by SDG&E) on Green Street. **
Kids' Zone – Rides & More!
The fun encompasses the entire Fair, with rides, games and hands-on activities for kids of all ages to enjoy. Check out some of the activities planned:
- Carnival Rides: We have two new exiciting rides – Round-up & Wisdom Sizzler – to spice up the returning classics – Inflatables, Super Slide, Carousel, Jerassic Adventure, Little Nemo and the Lucky Duck Game.
- Face painting and balloon art
- Explore the fun activities presented at booths, such as OutPost Summer Camps crafts, RSVP fingerprinting, Humane Society pets, SSR succulent garden, and more!
- Meet and thank our local fire department staff at their visiting fire truck
** NEW SRHS Football Team ** is hosting a Punt/Pass/Kick Competition throughout the day. For a small donation (to help fund a team trip), see how far you can get the ball down the field. Winners will be announced at 5:00 pm.
Sponsorships and Booth Spaces Are Available
Click here for information about sponsorships and booth spaces. Deadline to submit an application is Friday, May 8, 2015.