SCRIPPS RANCH CIVIC ASSOCIATION
December 10, 2019 @ 7:00pm
Scripps Ranch Library, Conference Room
- Roll Call 7:01 call to order 13 members present.
- Modifications to the Agenda — None
- Non-Agenda Public Comment None.
- ELECTED OFFICIALS/PUBLIC SERVICE REPORTS
- S. Congress (Congressman Peters) – E. Magee (Congressman guest)-Not Present
- CA State Assembly (Assemblyman Mainenshien) – R. Knudsen
Hide it, Lock it, and Keep it. In today’s world, it is easier than ever for criminals to access your personnel information and use it to commit fraud or theft. Here are tips to protect yourself.
Protect your valuables and purchases:
* Always shred you confidential files.
* Collect your mail and packages promptly.
* Never provide sensitive personal information on unsecure website or wireless connections.
* Set up a firewall and virus protection for you computer.
* Store information in safe place at home or work.
* Keep passwords safe.
- County of San Diego (Supervisor Gaspary) – Not Present
- San Diego City Council ( Council Member Kersey) – Not Present
- San Diego Police Department
Monthly criminal activities will no longer be reports at SRCA meeting. This is due to
growing concerns and complaints of inaccuracies of criminal actives and reports in the
area. Official reports can be view on the following website:
2 – Home break in are down
3 – Vehicle thefts – Zero
1 – Commercial thefts – 11/27/19. Coastal Credit Union Bank robbery. Description of
person is a male in dark closes and driving in a Chevy white truck. No capture.
Flyer: Vacation House Check and Have a Safe Holiday
- Planning Groups (SRPG and MRNPC) –
SRPG – Stonebridge HOA and SRCA continue push the issue of Emergency Evaluation with SD Fire and Police Department. At this time it is still one way out via Parkway to Polmerado Rd.
- ACTION ITEMS
- November 12, 2019 SRCA Minutes approval: Not approved
- Financial Summary Report Sept 19 thru Aug. 2020.
- SRCA COMMITTEE AND ADVISORY GROUP REPORTS: None
CLOSED SESSION / INTERNAL BOARD ISSUES – None
Meeting Closed at 8:30pm
VII. President’s Report:
- Membership inserts are in this December 2019 Newletter.
- Any street or roads that need to be repairs, contact Christen Cameron.