Select from 3 payment options:
One Time Online Payment
Select your payment level, then follow the prompts to either login to your PayPal account or select “Don’t have a PayPal account?” to make your online payment.*
Annual Online Subscription
Support the SRCA through Automatic Renewals and your contribution will be automatically sent each year until you unsubscribe. To initiate select your designated subscription through your PayPal account (required).*
* Note: When you enroll, your membership covers your family, even if only one name is listed in PayPal.
To pay by check, contact [email protected] for instructions.
Designate Your Contribution
You can direct your contribution to one of our Special Interest Groups: Scripps Ranch 50 Plus, Sustainable Scripps Ranch, or the 4th of July Parade .
Please send an email to [email protected] to indicate where to direct your contribution and the amount you’ve submitted.
Email us at [email protected] or call 858-397-5747, Option 2.
Here are some of the small and large accomplishments of the SRCA. We hope that you agree that we have made quality of life better in Scripps Ranch so we are asking for your financial suppor as an annual member.
- A 53 year-old volunteer town council with 29 board members with 20 committees and two employees
- Oversee publishing of monthly print and digital newsletter delivered door-to-door to 12,200 homes monthly
- Created and serve as an advisor to San Diego County’s largest and most successful Neighborhood Watch Program with over 2,500 members, 2010 – Present
- San Diego Police Department Northeast Captain’s Advisory Council Member, 2014 – Present
- Scripps Ranch Fourth of July Parade Committee, 1992 – Present
- Assisted in the creation of 2007 Witch Creek Fire Recovery Committee in Rancho Bernardo
- Organized and Chaired 2003 Cedar Fire Recovery Committee Project Phoenix in Scripps Ranch and Tierrasanta
- Wrote and applied for successful community grants from the City of San Diego and San Diego County
- Purchased bleed control kits for seven public schools, a library and community center
- Aided San Diego Fire Department and Project Heartbeat to purchase automated external defibrillator (AED) machines in six public schools, a library and community center
- Led a property owner and community working group to save Yanni’s Bar and Grill from a Permanent Supportive Housing proposal by City of San Diego 2018 – 2021
- Got It Done Ourselves (#gido) Created social media volunteer group of over 1700 residents 2019
- Col. Bob Dingeman Honorary Street Naming 2020
- Scripps Ranch Flag Committee 2017 – Present
- Don’t Feed the Ducks Bread signs for Evans Pond and Hendrix Pond 2018
- Save Yanni’s Bar and Grill / Park and Ride 2018 – 2021
- Rolling Stop $425 vs Complete Stop Are Free signs 2020
- City of San Diego Fire Station 37 – Orchid Award winner 1998 – 2001 (Design Committee)
- City of San Diego Fire Statin 37A (second proposed fire station) committee
- Moved McMillin Development sales office building to convert as City of San Diego Service Center and later operated as the Scripps Ranch Civic Association Community Center, 1999 – present
- Big Five Rancho Encantata – Stonebridge Estates Development Committee
Expansion of community library
Installation of right turn only lane to Pomerado Road at Scripps Poway Parkway from concept to construction
Irrevocable dedication of right-of-way for future connection road to East Miramar from concept to entitlement
Sycamore Canyon Park (6 acres) from concept to construction
StoneBridge Neighborhood Park (8 acres) from concept to construction
StoneBridge Open Space Trail System (16 miles)
Mission Trails Regional Park – West Sycamore Region (1,500 acres)
Three traffic signals for Spring Canyon Road and traffic study (funded)
- Scripps Ranch Community Park – Design 1999 – 2000
- Scripps Ranch Community Park – Supplemental Sod Upgrade – 1999
- Lakeview Park – Design and Construction, 1997
- Hourglass (Mira Mesa) Neighborhood Park Swimming Pool, 2002
- Lakeview Park – Comfort Station, 2005
- Jerabek Park Joint-Use Fields – Upgrade, 2006
- Cypress Canyon Park – Phase II Planning and Design, 2006 – present
- Scripps Ranch Library and Evans Pond Reclaimed Water Project, 2007- 2019
- Cellular Telecommunications Antenna Emissions Testing, 2007
- Cellular Telecommunications Construction Trenching Monitoring, 2007
- SDUSD Hydrogen Fueling Station Proposal, 2006 – present
- Country Living community signs (Pomerado Road and Scripps Ranch Blvd)
- Welcome to Scripps Ranch sign (Scripps Lake Drive)
- Scripps Ranch Blvd. adobe wall restoration, 1999
- San Diego Unified School District Sustainable Technologies Center Design Task Force, 2008 – 2009
Worked collaboratively with school district design professionals, administrators, curriculum specialists, long-range planners, and community leaders to bring the first of a kind educational program in sustainable technologies curriculum in the State of California.
- Scripps Ranch High School Master Plan Chair 1998, 2004 and 2014
- Marshall Middle School Design and Construction Committee, 2000 – 2007
Led community design committee for selection of the Marshall Middle School location and design. Appointed by School Board Member Sue Braun to represent her on construction management committee.
- Marshall Middle School Parent-Paid Bus Program, 2006 – 2010
Creation, development, research and implementation for first parent-paid bus program in the SDUSD in 30 years.
- Pacific Gas and Electric Nighthawk 300-Megawatt Battery Storage Project by Tenaska and Arevon in City of Poway, February 2022 – Present
- Homeowners Insurance Non-Renewal Issue Community Forum, May 2022
- School and Community Safety Community Zoom Meeting regarding Alex Robert Turner, June 2022
- Country Line Dancing Happy Hour with Fitness Quest 10 and Hunters of Hendrix, June 2022
- Hosted FBI and San Diego County District Attorney Office presentation on Elder Fraud Scams, June 2022