Our mission, vision and values reflect how the SRCA operates like a town council in Scripps Ranch. We help connect the people, resources and funding to help make it all happen. And to stay focused on what’s important to you and our community, we’ve implemented strategic goals that support our mission.
Your feedback on the strategic goals is welcomed! Send us your questions, ideas, and recommendations to [email protected]
Through volunteerism we advocate for Scripps Ranch to preserve, promote and enhance the unique quality of life in our community.
Be the nexus of a vibrant community of neighbors.
- Information Sharing
- Community Partnerships
- Being Pro-Active
- Fiscal Responsibility
Our Strategic Goals
- Enhance the safety and quality of life for our residents
- Build partnerships with residents, community groups, schools, and businesses
- Foster opportunities to socialize and have fun
- Promote and recognize volunteerism
- Enhance communication channels and outreach efforts
- Ensure the SRCA is relevant to the community
- Develop the SRCA Board and Committee leadership
- Practice fiscal responsibility and sustainability
Members and local businesses provide virtually all of our funding through individual contributions. Your invaluable financial support is part of the strength of our organization. Consider becoming an SRCA member or business supporter today.
What does your contribution fund?
As a local, 100% volunteer organization, your contributions are reinvested back into Scripps Ranch. Your membership dollars directly support the beneficial community-wide advocacy, activities and communications you’ve come to expect.
Did you know, annually it costs:
- $248,000 to produce the free monthly SRCA Newsletter, delivered by volunteers to over 11,500 homes in Scripps Ranch (you can also sign-up for the emailed digital version)
- $16,000 to maintain and operate the SRCA Community Center, providing a meeting place for many local organizations
Plus, our 2017 annual operating expenses of $50,800 include:
- $18,000 to keep you informed through emails, social media, and the website
- $13,000 to host the community’s 4th of July Parade flagship event, Neighborhood Watch, Cleanup Days, SRCA 50 Plus, Sustainable Scripps Ranch, Recognition Night, and more
- $6,500 to support schools and offer scholarships
- $6,000 to support local community groups
- $5,000 for insurance
- $2,300 for general administrative costs (only 5%!)
Thank you for your support! Join the SRCA today.