A conversation with the San Diego Public Utilities Customer Advocate on services, drought and conservation
Wednesday Lecture: October 14th 2015, 6:30–8:00pm
SRCA Community Center, 11885 Cypress Canyon Rd, San Diego CA 92131
This Department has recently launched a new and improved Customer Advocacy Program. David Akin, Esq. presentation will include the following topics:
- Understanding your residential water/sewer bill
- An overview of fixed and variable fees and charges
- Go Green! Online self-service option
- Overview of key infrastructure and services
- What you can do when your utility bill is higher than expected
- Drought ResponseThe Pure Water Project
He will be
- Focusing on the "big picture" end-to-end customer experience;
- Helping navigate our often complex procedures/organization;
- Acting as a cross functional go-to person;
- Engaging, facilitating and expediting resolution of customer service issues.
He'll also be accepting feedback from us and passing it along to help improve service efforts and customer satisfaction, so be sure to bring your questions, concerns, and suggestions.